Wednesday, April 16, 2014

If I Were an Evil Society

If I were an Evil Society, I would want world domination. I would wield the Media as my weapon, creating and forming an Image of Perfection with one hand, and destroying all those who will not worship it with the other.
If I were an Evil Society, I would whisper in the ears of lawmakers, suggesting that “separation of church and state” actually means that faith in God is unconstitutional. I would teach the common man to be apathetic to his country, until the word “patriotic” meant nothing more than Uncle Sam asking for service .I would then use the rampant apathy to lull the citizens to sleep, while the government traded their freedoms for “safety.” I would make the advocates and lobbyists enamored with all the wrong issues. I would have them focus more on endangered animals than on the millions of enslaved people around the world. I would make the government worry most about saving trees while they advocate killing little children.
If I were an Evil Society, I would invade the home. I would tell parents to ignore their children; that the parents do not need to stay married, and that if everything does not work out, just terminate the relationship. I would tell the children to avoid their parents, and to take the advice of kids their age instead. I would convince teenagers that sex is for fun, and that there is no point waiting for marriage. I would estrange the daughters from their daddies, so that when the boys broke their hearts, their only comfort would be drugs or razorblades or more bad boys, until they either completely broke or they buried themselves deep down inside their despair and traded their reality for a façade of “gladness.”
I would again use the media to teach children that if they did not look like a certain celebrity, they were worthless. This would make the more fortunate children despise and resent the lesser, until they are not only penniless but they are “pointless.” I would attack the pitiful until they are hardened and become like the bullies that once harassed them.
I would take every human being who was different and I would invent derogatory words to describe them. I would target emotional men, and suggest that they were not actually men if they cried. This would fill them with disgust at their inability to hide their emotional pain, and then a self-hatred at their inability to “man up.” I would make men with less emotional sensitivity mock and ridicule the more emotional men to bury them deeper in their depression. I would offer suicide as a way out for these men who could not “actually be men.” I would kill off many thoughtful, caring father-to-be’s this way, ensuring that the home would be protected from fatherly love that children need to flourish. I would target girls and say they are not pretty unless they weigh ninety pounds and wear makeup to hide their faces. I would have them lie to themselves every day – have them tell themselves they are ugly and fat – until they believe it. I will keep them from being a blessing in other people’s lives, for I will have them too concerned about themselves, and how terrible they must appear. By the time someone tells them the truth – that they are beautiful – they will be so caught up in my web of lies that they will not take it to heart. “Ugly” will become their self-made title, until they destroy their bodies trying to be something they are not.  I will target young people, and I will make them laugh and joke about older people, so that when they are given sound advice, they will be too foolish to take it. I would extend childhood this way, by ensuring that the children never learn wisdom from their elders.
If I were an Evil Society, I would attack the mindsets of the masses. Preaching a philosophy that says everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, I would ensure that this is the only opinion which actually has entitlement. In fear of dangerous questions being raised, I would teach everyone to “tolerate” everyone else until everyone is so afraid of being labeled “intolerant,” that they do not want to raise any objections to other people’s ideas. I would make them accept everything as truth, in so doing destroying the meaning of truth, thereby destroying logic. I would bind them mentally so I could blind them spiritually.
If I were an Evil Society, I would have the media and government wrapped around the unsuspecting people like a noose. I would have countries at war with themselves. I would have states at war with themselves, churches at war with themselves, families at war with themselves.

In other words, if I were an Evil Society, I would just keep on doing what I am already doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment